The Way How I Celebrate " HARI RAYA "

Assalamualaikum and hey to all.  First of all, I want to wish HAPPY EID to all muslim in this world. It not to late right. Today 2nd September 2012, equals 15 Syawal 1433. Actually, I don't have many time to always update this blog , I'm apologize because all my time I spend for studying because exam around the corner. The first time I wrote this entry in my blog in English. It is quite sound crazy to me as it is hard to write a story in English. Mrs Halimah is my MUET teacher. She gave me instruction for writing a story about " HARI RAYA ". Let me begin my story, the story of " Hari Raya " began another week before eid. I'm 18 years old, but still does not change my attitude as a child who was 10 years old. Why I says like that ? this is because

Sometime I think I was the most adorable man in the world :D


Because this picture why I says my attitude as a child. I don't care what people want to talk bad about me, as long as I'm happy with what I have now. Actually this picture was taken a week before " Hari Raya ". Alhamdulilah, over the past month of Ramadhan I fasting, awesome right :D. At this moment, I can not wait to celebrate Eid, yuhoooo :D. The awaited day has arrived, Hari Raya. Eid is a day of victory for muslims, weee :D. At 1ft  Syawal, after prayer, I have followed the convoy from house to house , in fact it has become tradition should be continued by the next generation.

The convoy :D

On 22 August 2012, equals 4th Syawal, I and my class had a convoy as well. This time convoy for class 6 Rendah 1 and 6 rendah 2. All involved in this convoy look cheerful, it's know " Hari Raya ", fun day right :D. 

Still waiting another part of convoy


Still waiting -_-


First house at my house


Only Mans
Nizam, Naim, Safiq, Adha, Mizan, Ashayri, wait where is me ?
ouhh, I forgot, that me was capture this photo :D



See, me in this photo :D



I with Nizam, he quite handsome, but I more handsome than him
HAHAHAHAHA

Why my face like that ? Absolutely very fun see my face right :D


Both of them are cute but me ouhh HAHAHA


Girls generation


Adha's house


Teacher Rafidah's house


The convoy this year so fun when it rains accompanied our convoy travels. Our wet exhausted all. On August 31, we had went to teacher Hamizah house. She make an open house for all students 6 Rendah.


Many type of food

Lot of " Kuih Raya "


See !!! Exclusively photo, Teacher Rafidah and Teacher Hamizah make "peace" to me :D


Style


Last one, ouhh my face love it HAHA :D

So, that all what I have done with my friends during " Hari Raya ". Many memories have been recorded in this year. I'm so happy because I have what another person don't have it :) " SELAMAT MENYAMBUT HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI MAAF ZAHIR DAN BATIN "




















Comments

Popular Posts